Some things about me, by me. Because I want to remember what I thought of myself when I get really old. Like 35. Just kidding. Like 95.
- My favorite shoes of all time, in the whole entire world, are pictured above. I bought my first pair in Spring of 2001.
- My favorite music that makes me happy is "girl power" music, apparently. (According to the playlist put together by Pandora. Hey 95 year old me- Pandora is an Internet music thing. Trust me.)
- My favorite vegetables are butternut squash with goat cheese, baked yam fries, roasted asparagus, steamed broccoli, and peas.
- My favorite meat is a cheeseburger. That totally counts as meat.
- My favorite soda is Diet Pepsi.
- My favorite drink is cool water, no ice.
- My favorite household chore is vacuuming. Unfortunately I have not had carpet the last three years, and when our house is finished, it will have hard flooring.
- I can eat a large Little Caesar's Pizza by myself, on a good day. I currently restrain myself.
- I have anxiety attacks when I walk into a clothing store to shop for myself. For reals.
- I hate mail. It's the thing that I'm worst at: taking care of mail and paperwork.
- I want to exercise. But I don't. Many reasons. Three big ones: 4 kids 5 and under, live in a trailer with no floor space, and mountain lion scare.
- I yell too much at my kids. Actually, I yell at my girl (baby doesn't count) hardly at all. The boys have been unofficially declared hard of hearing. Hence, the yelling.
- I am a somewhat type-A personality. Except when it comes to a clean car and my kids wearing clean socks. Then I don't care. But I will admit my desire for "A's" was met when I found out my blood type is A+. It's a sickness.
- I stress unnecessarily about things that end up turning out just fine.
- I don't really like fruit, except for berries. Any berry. I guess apples are okay.
- I can eat a whole box of Cookie Crisp in an afternoon.
- My worst subject in school was biology. My favorite subject was PE. Followed closely by lunch.
- I made a job for myself this year- now I have to decide whether or not I want to do it. It's the preschool thing.
- I love to read.
- I am crazy. Not in that BASE jumping way, not in a street racing way, but in a "I had four children in less than five years and live in a trailer (for over three) and yet I'm still relatively sane about it." Maybe I'm just highly adaptable, not crazy.
- If you were to see me at a dance, I'd be standing against the wall, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. I spent many a slow dance in the bathroom because I wasn't asked to dance. And I was too scared to ask someone myself.
- I consider it a small miracle I ever got married. Only because I never thought about it growing up. I'm not sure what I was thinking of, I just know it wasn't about having a husband.
- I buy Christmas presents for myself. I prefer it that way.
This is the first year I haven't started spending money and buying myself things. I gave Eric a list, and gave him the o.k. when there was money in the account and he did it. I will enjoy being surprised this year!ReplyDelete
This is why I like you...we are so much alike it is scarey. I smiled as I read this because I could relate to just about everything you said. Except I am not living in a trailer and I did not get my shoes until summer 1997, I still have them, but JC HATES them so I don't wear them all that much. And I also am rather clumsy with such a chunky sole and kept hitting the inside of my ankle bone with the opposite foot, which is incredibly painful. After my first summer in them I actually had scar tissue built up.ReplyDelete
I too am a type A personality with an A+ blood type. I think that makes me an A++ personality.ReplyDelete
Fun fact: I am the only person in my family with an A+ blood type. My father and sister was/are B+ and my mom and brother are AB+. I am an anomally... wait... you have met me, you already knew that. =)
P.S. 95 year old Karrie, younger Karrie is totally fun. She has great hair eventhough she doesn't think so (are any of us really loving our hair most of the time?), and her blog always makes me smile.
That was really fun to read. You are such a fun person and I just discovered we have a few things in common:)ReplyDelete