Yesterday you had your sixth birthday. We went to granny J's funeral- you weren't exactly thrilled with that, because it wasn't "fun", you were a good sport. Okay, woman- here's the deal: you are NOT a princess. We had to have a little talk (again) after you strolled by great Uncle Loren and said, "It's my birthday, you should have got me something!" You were also kinda a lot bossy with the family. Here is what has been happening in your life:
- You love school.
- You love art/drawing/writing. Your favorite toys are paper and pens/pencils. Seriously.
- Sunday you changed your name to "Jazzy"- it went like this: Will says, "Hey Mom, I wanna change my name to Jack." I am trying to park the car, so I say "Whatever." You join in by saying, "Me too! I want my name to be Jazzy!" I think I just rolled my eyes, thinking you'd forget about it. You didn't. You corrected everyone who called you Kacy, and you practiced writing it. Aunt Jocelyn tried to convince you to use it as a middle name, but I don't think that worked so well.
- Today you lost your first tooth at school. You were hoping you would lose it there because they have little treasure boxes for lost teeth. You pulled it out yourself during PE.
- You are a good big sister- a good example to the boys, and you just love Jessie. You are a pretty good helper for me, too.
- You are determined to learn how to swim this summer and you want me to teach you.
- Favorites: pink, bean burritos, music to sing to, riding your bike, your friends, writing, "Waiting for Wings" by Lois Ehlert, visiting your grandparents and cousins, babies, and fashion accessories.
Mom and Dad