- put the winter clothes into clothes storage, even though it might snow tomorrow. I refuse to beleive it!
- get 4-H stuff ready before lunch time.
- clean up the trailer. It somehow exploded with laundry and debris in the last two days. We were home long enough to make a mess, but not to clean it.
- think about taking pictures and posting them to a photography challenge on Flickr.
- organize my bills for the next month. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! (I hate my accounting responsibilities and mail. Loathe mail.)
- reserve some novels from the library. I have a list from here.
- only eat three cookies. Two down...
- let the kids stay in their jammies as long as they want.
- think about Ryan's grandma Ellen, age 97, who is scheduled for surgery today to fix a broken femur.
- wash the dishes three different times today, scrub a toilet, take the dog for a walk (maybe), and take a nap (maybe).
Welcome to my little ol' blog. I'll be upfront about it: I don't blog very often any more. If you found your way here because you read my book "Trailer Life," have a gander! But it's easier to keep up with me on Instagram or on my Facebook page. I have this long, drawn out theory on why I'm a terrible blogger, but that is a story for another day. Enjoy the ramblings of my life from the last 8 years or so.